All images are clickable!
It’s officially that time of year again, when one of my favourite sales of the year goes live. The MyTheresa ‘Treat Yourself’ promo has just launched and as per usual, it is a great one. I’ve selected some of my favourite picks above and below as well as including what I ordered! I’m hopeful everything will arrive in time to do a haul – if so, then I will definitely do try-ons of everything over on YouTube 🙂
Not everything is included in the discount code but you can see the full selection here.
1. Givenchy Antigona Mock Croc // 2. Stella McCartney Espadrilles // 3. Burberry Scarf // 4. Chloe Grey Mini Marcie // 5. Gianvito Rossi Tie Sandals // 6. Chloe Cream Bag // 7. Chloe Tan Mini Marcie // 8. Jimmy Choo Pearl Bing Heels // 9. AG Jeans // 10. Givenchy Grey Antigona // 11. Givenchy Chain Antigona // 12. AG White Jeans // 13. Gianvito Rossi Blue Heels // 14. Balenciaga Pouch // 15. Gianvito Rossi Block Pumps // 16. Balmain Belt // 17. Marc Jacobs Tote // 18. Balenciaga Mock Croc Hourglass // 19. Chloe Mock Croc Tess // 20. Canada Goose Camp Jacket
There are so many amazing items, including so many of my favourites that I already own. My beloved Givenchy Antigona in the mock croc is included, as is my super classic (and frequently excluded) Burberry scarf. Jimmy Choo have released a pearl detail version of my Bing heels which are insanely gorgeous and my favourite Gianvito Rossi heels are now available in a block heel!
Even though we’re heading into the warmer months, I did also want to highlight my Canada Goose ‘Camp’ jacket which is another that is frequently excluded. It’s my everyday jacket during the colder months and I love it – incredibly lightweight but super warm; I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
There are different discount codes for different countries/ currencies which you’ll need to apply at checkout for the discount. The full list is below:
• USA: $100 off a $700 spend – use code: FORYOU7
• USA: $200 off a $1300 spend – use code: FORYOU8
• UK: £100 off a £600 spend – use code: FORYOU3
• UK: £200 off a £1,200 spend – use code: FORYOU4
• Europe: €100 off a €600 spend – use code: FORYOU1
• Europe: €200 off a €1200 spend – use code: FORYOU2
• AUD: $150 off a $900 spend – use code: FORYOU13
• AUD: $300 off a $1,800 spend – use code: FORYOU14
• CHF: CHf 100 off a CHf 600 spend – use code: FORYOU5
• CHF: CHf 200 off a CHf 1,200 spend – use code: FORYOU6
• SGD: $150 off a $900 spend – use code: FORYOU9
• SGD: $300 off a $1,800 spend – use code: FORYOU10
• HKD: $1,000 off a $6,000 spend – use code: FORYOU11
• HKD: $2,000 off a $12,000 spend – use code: FORYOU12
• JPY: ¥12,500 off a ¥75,000 spend – use code: FORYOU15
• JPY: ¥25,000 off a ¥150,000 spend – use code: FORYOU16
If your country isn’t listed, then I’d recommend trying the European codes as I think that’s the default 🙂
1. Roland Mouret Black Dress // 2. French Blue Dress // 3. Self-Portrait Sun Dress // 4. Vince Blue Dress // 5. Off White Dress
I am so ready to start dressing up again now that we’re finally out of lockdown and there are so many gorgeous dresses included – from the smartest of workwear-to-cocktails dresses like this beautiful Roland Mouret number to the prettiest sundresses like this stunning french blue option from Staud!
WHAT I ORDERED
1. Vince Black Top // 2. DVF Pencil Skirt // 3. Polo Ralph Lauren Hoodie // 4. Ganni Blue Scarf // 5. Vince White Top // 6. White Tiered Skirt // 7. Roger Vivier Pumps // 8. DVF Side Slit Skirt // 9. Gianvito Rossi Sandals // 10. Gingham Skirt
Finally, I wanted to share what I ordered! There were so many great new arrivals, I really had to restrain myself (albeit with limited success!). I got two gorgeous skirts from DVF, this beautiful blue pencil skirt and this super fun side slit skirt. I also rather excitedly bought two new pairs of shoes (after I relearn how to walk in heels after our extended lockdown haha!) – this summer-ready pair of Gianvito Rossi sandals and my first pair of Roger Vivier pumps!
I’ve tried this Vince top on before and it is the perfect go-with-everything top, so I took the opportunity to get it in the black and the white colour. I also picked up two items from the Polo Ralph Lauren line – this comfy hoodie and this super cute gingham skirt. Finally, I am loving the tiered skirt trend that’s happening at the moment and snapped up this beautiful white version from Staud.
Phew! And that’s it for this round-up! Let me know if you snag anything below!