All images are clickable!
Lunar New Year is right around the corner and luxury retailers have gone BIG with their offers this year. It’s not always a given that retailers will make Lunar New Year offers available internationally however for the most part, this year, they have! There are honestly so many amazing ones happening and even though I’ve done individual posts on many of them already, I thought I would round up my favourite ones here for ease of reference!
1. Saint Laurent Small Uptown Bag // 2. Valentino Roman Stud Bag // 3. Saint Laurent Uptown Crossbody // 4. Tory Burch Kira // 5. Valentino Black Belt // 6. Valentino Brown Belt // 7. Bottega Veneta Pouch // 8. Burberry Trenchcoat // 9. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Pumps // 10. Jimmy Choo Bing Heels // 11. Max Mara Dusky Pink Coat // 12. Burberry Scarf // 13. Givenchy Antigona // 14. Burberry Pink Scarf // 15. Tory Burch Chestnut Perry Tote // 16. Prada Nylon Bag // 17. Chloe Mini Marcie // 18. Prada Padded Crossbody
I’ve included some of my favourite pieces above – this is a mix of retailers and you need to use discounts to nab discounts off any of these items, so please refer below for the applicable discount codes for each retailer!
As far as I’m aware, all of these offers expire on 12th February. Most of these retailers are based in Europe so for my followers based in the US and UK (which I know is most of you!), all customs duties and taxes are calculated at checkout for all of these retailers. This means that there are no surprise charges upon delivery – even with Brexit.
(Available in USA, China, South Korea, Hong Kong)
All images are clickable!
1. Saint Laurent Uptown Bag // 2. Loewe Bag // 3. Marc Jacobs Tote // 4. Valentino Card Holder // 5. Salvatore Ferragamo Belt // 6. Loewe Belt // 7. Valentino Card Holder // 8. Max Mara Coat // 9. Balmain Blazer // 10. Gianvito Rossi Pumps // 11. Canada Goose Coat // 12. Jimmy Choo Boots // 13. Balmain Tote / 14. Balenciaga Bag // 15. Canada Goose Navy Jacket // 16. Balenciaga Earrings
The MyTheresa Lunar New Year offer is a tiered discount with two levels – if you price it correctly, it can work out to 20% off your purchase! The code is only available off selected items but the selection is incredibly vast – you can see everything here (there are over 100 pages of included stock!).
The tiered discount allows you to take $100 off your $600 purchase or $200 off your $1000 purchase. The codes do differ according to country and are as follows:
I also have a very comprehensive round-up of all my favourite picks here – everything from more bag picks to winter coats to dresses for warmer weather!
All images are clickable!
1. Chloe Wallet // 2. Diptyque Candle // 3. Valentino Bag // 4. Burberry Bear // 5. Valentino Coin Purse // 6. Valentino Necklace // 7. Valentino Belt // 8. Valentino Pink Crossbody // 9. Givenchy Belt // 10. Valentino Belt // 11. Valentino Matt Black Bag // 12. Givenchy Navy Bag // 13. Givenchy Mystic Bag // 14. Chloe Mini Marcie // 15. Chloe Long Wallet // 16. Chloe Marcie // 17. Chloe Lauren Flat
24s.com is running a duel Lunar New Year/ Valentine’s Day offer and it is a good one. It’s essentially a tiered discount code, which increases the discount as you spend more. You can get up to 25% off if you spend over $1000/£1000/€1000 which is obviously huge! The codes are as follows:
If you’re not familiar with 24s.com, they are a huge luxury retailer based in Paris and owned by LVMH (which is how they’re able to sell Louis Vuitton and similarly uber-luxe brands that other retailers can’t stock!). There are a lot of brand exclusions however Chloe, Burberry, Givenchy and Valentino are all included in the offer.
Most notable picks? For any UK based shoppers, Chloe Mini Marcies work out particularly good value as 24s.com’s original price seems to be lower than others and with the discount taken off, it’s comes to £553 (and the discount gets bigger if you spend more). It’s also a great deal if you’re shopping from the US however works out pretty much the same price as MyTheresa.
Burberry scarves are also included in the deal – they included these for a short while during Black Friday but then excluded them so if you were interested, I wouldn’t wait! Unfortunately just the price of a scarf won’t make up the minimum spend for the lowest tier discount (15%) but if there was something else you wanted, then you will be able to claim the discount.
Also worth noting – Diptyque candles are included. You probably won’t want to buy enough to make up the minimum spend but it’s a great way to ‘top-up’ your spend, if you’re just short of reaching a discount threshold.
1. Valentino Tote // 2. Valentino Roman Stud Bag // 3. Tory Burch Perry Tote // 4. Manolo Blahnik Heels // 5. Valentino Roman Stud Bag // 6. Tory Burch Kira // 7. Prada Wristlet // 8. Tory Burch Chestnut Tote // 9. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Heels // 10. Max Mara Camel Coat // 11. Prada Puffer Bag // 12. Salvatore Ferragamo Belt // 13. Burberry Scarf // 14. Max Mara Skirt
Luisaviaroma’s offer is 15% off sitewide using code CNY15. There are brand exclusions however the starred items (typically used to show which items are excluded from offers) are a little misleading in that a lot of items which have the star, are included in the discount code. Usual suspects like Saint Laurent and Gucci are examples of brands which are excluded however there is a still a ton of good with a lot of items that are usually difficult to find on sale, included in the offer.
For those of you who tried the code when it first launched – I think they had some technical issues where it stopped working but these seem to be fixed now. I just tested it and the code works great on all the items I included – there’s a whole post dedicated to the sale here with all of my picks.
A few items to highlight in particular; Burberry scarves are included – they don’t have a huge colour selection but the classic camel colour is included and a great option if this was the only thing you wanted (and so didn’t meet the minimum spend of the 24s.com sale). The Tory Burch Perry tote in chestnut is pretty much always excluded from sales and is happily included this time, as is the smaller version of my Cloud Blue Kira bag.
Finally, Prada is included! There’s this fantastic puffer version of the re-edition; currently on pre-order but you can nab it with the discount nonetheless.
1. Manolo Blahnik Burgundy Heels // 2. Valentino Pink Studded Bag // 3. Manolo Blahnik Suede Courts // 4. Jimmy Choo Bing Heels // 5. Valentino Belt // 6. Valentino Crossbody // 7. Max Mara Camel Coat // 8. Jimmy Choo Boots // 9. ACNE Scarf // 10. Canada Goose White Coat // 11. Givenchy Belt // 12. Canada Goose Black Parka // 13. Canada Goose Green Parka // 14. Canada Goose Black Parka // 15. Canada Goose Short Jacket
Harvey Nichols are doing a tiered promo with 10% off your purchase (including beauty) or alternatively, 20% off your fashion purchase when you spend over $800 or £600. You’ll need to use the code LUNARHN at checkout to claim the discount – as always, there are exclusions but there are plenty of inclusions too!
I just bought this gorgeous Valentino bag at 20% off which I am SO excited about! There is also a ton of Canada Goose styles included – and because of the price point, most are at 20% off with the code.
Max Mara coats are always a favourite of mine – so classic and always beautifully made! I’d recommend them full priced so if you can snag them at a discount – even better! They have so many styles in stock – and all are included in the discount code. I’ve rounded up some of my favourites above but you can see the full selection here. Just a little note about sizing – Max Mara is always generously sized so I’d recommend sizing down, especially in the coats.
Phew! And that’s it for this round-up. I’ve definitely taken advantage of some of these sales, so I’ll be sharing what I bought in a video this week (will try and get this up before the sales are over!).
Let me know if there are any amazing luxury sales that I missed!