There are few things more fun than creating wish lists for the upcoming season IMO. Practicality (and budgets) be damned, Spring is all about pretty pastel colours with a little French flair for me. I’ve already ordered a few things on this list and the rest are most definitely on my radar…
1. Polo Ralph Lauren Jenny Shirt. Super preppy, this is just such a classic piece to team with white denim and mini skirts.
2. Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Hoop Ring. I have yet to take the plunge with any Monica Vinader pieces but I think this is a great place to start! Delicate, feminine and timeless.
3. J Crew Hugo Guinness Bliss Sweater. Wonderfully quirky, a navy crew neck sweater (with a twist) is a wardrobe essential. I promptly ordered this one to take advantage of Net-a-Porter’s current free shipping offer.
4. Theory Textured Stretch-Jersey Mini Dress. The perfect piece to dress up or down – I can see this working with so many different things! Favourite fantasy outfit in mind: denim jacket with gold flat sandals.
5. Stephen Webster Gosh Rose Gold Crystal Bracelet. This one will probably remain on my wishlist – it’s a little too girlie for me IRL but that won’t stop me lusting after it from afar.
6. J Crew Pleated Midi Skirt. I ordered this as well from the J Crew website – I’m on the fence about the paper-bag waist but I’m hoping it’s cute rather than frumpy!
7. Chloe Polka Dot Tulle Skirt. This one is a little pricey but it’s so pretty, all is forgiven. There’s a black version too but the white is far superior (and bonus – cheaper!).
8. Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps. Impossibly impractical but oh-so-gorgeous. I love these in pretty much every colour they come in.
9. Valentino Glam Lock Satchel Bag. I’m not usually one for ‘trendy’ bags that won’t stand the test of time but I’m finding this one difficult to resist. The studs make the pink hue all the more delectable.
10. Jimmy Choo Attila Flats. I just bought these in Mushroom and they are SO comfy. I’m all about pointy toe flats for 2015 and these are just the perfect alternative to heels. The mirrored finish add just the right amount of glam.
I honestly could have gone on for at least another 5 items but I figured even fantasy lists should have their limits, right?