I feel like I do document my purchases pretty thoroughly on my YT channel but every time I shop a sale and show a purchase after, I get asked why I didn’t share it during the sale period! So in an attempt to get ahead of these comments, I thought I’d round up all of my favourite purchases that I bought during the Black Friday week. I’m not listing all the clothes as you can just watch this video for that but I’ve listed a couple of new purchases as well as all accessories – and yes, I’ve listed the discounts available too 🙂
1. Saint Laurent Medium LouLou: I saw this on the Browns website where they are having their amazing 20% off deal and instantly loved it. I somehow managed to talk myself out of it only to see a woman out and about the next day with this bag! Cue lots of staring from me and one online order later that evening… I can’t wait to receive it! Get 20% off with code PITCHBLACK (UK only I’m afraid!)
4. Cartier Juste un Clou Bracelet: So not technically a Black Friday purchase but I did get this at a discount at Heathrow so I’m pretty chuffed with the savings. My first Cartier purchase and I am SO in love!
5. Monica Vinader Fiji Rose Gold Earrings: Cute as a button (and coincidentally called that too), I took advantage of Monica Vinader’s 30% off sitewide event and bought these as a Christmas gift. Only today I’ve found that they’re doing a flash sale with these included so for 24 hours you can get them for 40% off! I obviously had to pick myself a pair up too…
6. J Crew Grey Coat: I had no intention of getting another coat and then I spotted this one in store which I have seen on every other blogger on Instagram. I tried it on and it was love! J Crew have also extended their discount code – now 50% off everything with code TGIF.
7. Tory Burch Perry Tote: Apparently this is a new release (only one week old!) but as a die-hard fan of the first iteration Perry tote, I knew I had to have this when I saw it. It comes in my favourite TB colour – cloud blue and there was 30% off with code THANKS. Didn’t even need to think about this one! (US only)
9. Jimmy Choo Patent Heels: I’ve wanted a new pair of dark patent heels for a while so when I saw these, I thought they’d be perfect! They’re super dark navy and I love the shape of them. I got 30% off with code RS1130.
10. Rebecca Taylor Blouse: I own this in the pale colour and it’s my favourite thing. I managed to resist ordering it but then I walked into the Rebecca Taylor store and saw the navy one waiting for me in my size! My resolve did not last long haha 🙂
I am so thrilled with everything I got! So excited to receive the remaining items 🙂
Tell me what you scored below! I’d love to hear it 🙂